Max likes to eat socks while watching TV. But he also likes to eat cookies. That’s why we were thrilled when Granville Island Pet Treatery sent us some wheat free cookies in some fab flavours: Pasley Oats & Mint for Oral Health, Spirulina & Pumpkin For Digestive Health, and Dandelion & Peanut Butter for Healthy Appetite. (Each bag sells for $14.99).
As Max has his own signature breath of fish, garbage and inner peace, we decided to try out the funky looking Parsley, Oats & Mint cookies.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE these treats because:
- They are vegetarian, perfect for some breeds like Max that can’t have too much protein or it causes their skin to itch.
- They look frickin’ fantastic and I felt awesome dishing out dark green diamond shaped treats to Maxipoo as it made me feel cool and that’s important to me.
- They each only have three ingredients in them. For someone who is afraid to cook with anything with more than three ingredients, this bode well with me.
- They are local. We love supporting local products and companies like Granville Island Pet Treatery, because when we work together, everyone wins.
- They are more healthy than eating Tommy Hilfiger socks.
- Max, the pickiest eater in the world, loved them.
Thanks Granville Pet Treatery for the fantastic treats. We hope to see you soon.
Granville Island Pet Treatery are offering 10% off online purchases if you visit their website and use the code: vip10.