Vegan dog food is awesome.
Firstly, because it’s a great conversation starter to yell out: “MY DOG IS A VEGAN” when people ask you what you do for a living at a Vancouver Christmas business mingler.
Secondly it is helpful for dogs who do better on low protein diets like Maxi who tends to start itching if he eats too high protein.
Thus forth we were overwhelmed with joy when Petcurean asked us if Max wanted to taste their new line of dog food called Gather which has a vegan edition called Endless Valley.
Here is what happened:
The package arrived. Max got excited.
2. Max used his nose holes to mindfully sniff in the vegan goodness
3. Max decided to take a plunge into veganism
What we thought.
We really liked this food because:
- The packaging was super efficient. It had a velcro strip lining the interior so you can easily snap the package shut. Even a cat could do it.
- Max loved the taste of the food.
- It contains organic peas and Non – GMO ingredients such as organic barley, organic oats, lentils and organic sunflower oil.
- It’s a really cool food to add into a meat eating dog’s repertoire of foods.
We are a big fan of Gather and will continue to give it to Max a couple of days a week.
Does your doggy want to try a 4lb bag of Gather Dog Food?
Simply share our Gather contest on our Facebook page and write a comment that you entered, and we will be picking at random a lucky winner on Dec 23rd who will receive a 4lb bag of Gather Dog Food from any of these three new flavours!