How Chowza helps you watch Netflix marathons in your Jammies
Sometimes when it’s -7 outside, you wrap a duvet around yourself so you look like a sushi roll, watch reruns of Friends and eat cookies.
BUT THEN YOU REALIZE IT’S TIME TO FEED YOUR DOG AND YOU’VE RUN OUT OF DOG FOOD.
Well my friends, now there’s a solution.
Chowza is a dog food delivery service, that wait for it, offers one hour delivery windows, so you don’t have to wait around your place all day wondering when your food is going to be delivered or if RACHEL AND ROSS EVER FALL IN LOVE.
Not only that, they hand deliver dog and cat food, so if you are as lazy as me and Max, and you live in an apartment building, the Chowza delivery guy will bring the food right to your door and won’t leave it with your concierge.
What happened when we tried Chowza…
1. The food arrived
2. Max tried to hit all bags of food with his body to fully absorb the sounds and smells
3. He then went buck wild
4. He then enjoyed some tasty pumpkin treats and danced around in a circle to salsa music
10 hours after the screaming stopped…
We LOVED chowza for the following reasons:
- It’s got a crapload of awesome dog food choices ranging from high quality kibble to raw food, treats and poop bags.
- It has free delivery for items over $75
- The owner is super nice
- The delivery was super timely
- Chowza rhymes with wowza
We would definitely use Chowza again because we want to make more time in our lives for the things that matter – like finding the meaning of life and why dogs in Yaletown are better dressed than me.
If you are interested in giving Chowza a try, I Am Vancouver Dog readers have access to this fab discount…